Our Grand Pavilion is the flagship of our unique Pavilion range; an elegant blend of global architecture and cultures with a style that will set your celebrations apart from more traditional designs.
The cream coloured waxed cotton canvas compliments the ash frame to retain an organic feel. Our range of unique wall linings transform the interior to compliment an array of themes.
The Grand Pavilion comes in to its own for weddings of around 180 guests, and there is a magic about dining in a circular tent around a central dance-floor.
There is no end of decorative ideas that can be applied internally. The base palate is a cream roof lining swaged above the roof struts and cream walls with a burgundy scallop trim. The beauty is in the inherent design alone.
Beautifully designed and visually stunning our Grand Pavilions have been handcrafted to a high standard and are:
- Extremely durable & able to withstand challenging weather conditions.
- Able to be anchored to almost any surface on flat ground.
- Equally suited as a semi-permanent structure for venues wishing to capitalise on valuable internal space all year round.
At 18m in diameter, the Grand Pavilion has a dining capacity for 200-250 with a dance floor and stage and a standing capacity for 450. This of course can be increased with attached yurt pods radiating around to create ‘rooms’ for extra dining, chill-out, bars etc.
Other Grand Pavilion Benefits
- Suitable for all weather; in the warmer months Grand Pavilions can be open sided with the option of an array of wall linings to create an intimate and stunning space.
- Installed within two days and perfect for a ‘one off’ celebration or as a semi-permanent structure.
- They are fire retardant and conform to the latest BSI safety standards.
“In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure-dome decree…”
Lighting, furniture, flooring and stages.
We also provide all the associated furnishings including low level informal seating, lighting, electrics and flooring.
The structural design enables a central dance-floor area around which guests can dine at round tables or fanning long tables. There is the option of a purpose made central black and white dance-floor in a nautical compass design.
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service tailored to your individual needs.
Prices from £5950.00 excluding flooring, lighting and linings. Plus VAT, delivery and installation charges.
Over the past few years we have been providing some of the most stylish and high profile events and clients with our elegant array of structures and theming. We work with many Event & Party Organisers across the UK and the rest of Europe or at the highest level we can take on your event in the capacity of an all-inclusive Event Management and Design role.
We are more than happy to provide a detailed, free and non-obligatory quotation
Still have questions? Contact us and we can help.