The domed Mongolian Yurt provides an interesting and practical alternative to a marquee.
Yurts are our most versatile structures and can be used alone for intimate cosy dinner parties, as additional satellite rooms to our Pavilions for weddings and parties or for luxury camping accommodation.
A hugely practical use is as a children’s den attached to a wedding tent to keep them occupied during dinner ! Or why not surprise your loved one with a lavishly furnished ‘Bridal Suite’ Yurt tucked away in the woods on your wedding night.
They can be erected on hard standing or on grass and our Yurts are:
- Fully waterproof making them warm and cosy on chilly evenings the ancient design allows the walls to be removed or the roof rolled up.
- Available in various sizes to suit your requirements.
- Made from oiled English oak, chestnut and ash and 12oz waxed-cotton canvas our Yurts conform to BS FWR (Fire, water, rot proof) standards. We follow the traditional design of steam-curved roof beams slotting in to a central wooden crown with trellis walls.
Other Yurt benefits
- The Yurt is remarkably secure and sturdy and suitable for more challenging weather.
- Available with canvas door flaps or lockable wooden double-doors.
- Suitable for short or semi-permanent use.
We manufacture all yurts in-house and sell them to order, as well as hire.
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service tailored to your individual needs.
Prices from £600.00 excluding flooring, lighting and linings. Plus VAT, delivery and installation charges.
Over the past few years we have been providing some of the most stylish and high profile events and clients with our elegant array of structures and theming. We work with many Event & Party Organisers across the UK and the rest of Europe or at the highest level we can take on your event in the capacity of an all-inclusive Event Management and Design role.
We are more than happy to provide a detailed, free and non-obligatory quotation
Still have questions? Contact us and we can help.